Saturday, August 20, 2011

Boring @ Saturday

Today non-stop with the Facebook !!! 

want be crazy already .....

I can't pay attention in my school work ...

So how ???help me ~

I want to prepare for my coming soon test ...But , I always mind to play Facebook!!!!

Today , I feel very pek cheh @~@ ....


I'm in bad mood .....

I'm also no mood to eat ...

When I saw the food , I feel I not hungry ; I still full ~

Dun know why , I start Hate the food ~



I always thinking about tomorrow ~

I hope the time goes faster ......

I long time no hang out with friends dy ....

Since my sister went to other places study , just leave me alone at house ~

My father and mother also long time no bring me out already ~

Cause they always busy ~ 

They dun like to shopping ~ 

So, I stay at house already two month and haven hang out before ~

I feel boring and boring  ...

Boring become my friends already ...

I dun want !!!!!!!!!@~@










No comments:

Post a Comment