Friday, May 30, 2014

290514 -300514 last Chinese society trip

Hi , 
Sorry for late post . 
This is the first time I take part in Chinese society trip . 
Although I got a small fever during the trip , I still handle everything . 
First day , we went to kl at 6am , then we reach Help Uni around 1030am.
After lunch at there , we went to KBU university college . 
I not felling well at there , so I din go around the school and visit ... So sad :/ 
Around 5pm , we went to manipal Uni that placed at Nilai . 
This is the first time I went to Nilai and the university was so beautiful . 
We stayed a night at there . 

The next morning , we took photo after ate our breakfast . 
Then , we went to Reliance college at Sg.Besi . 
The lecture hall was very cold. 
I was almost freezing inside the hall . 
Btw , I enjoy and have a wonderful day at there .
Therefore , we went to styling pavilion academy at sunway . 

Let me show some photo for you ....

Free style 
Took photo with teachers 
My breakfast at manipal 
Thanks Xing yi sis ! 
I got play this too ! Nice ! 
Three beautiful 
Collar bear 
Selfie
Group selfie 
W fang wey 
Friends 
Ootd 
So cold ! 
Night view 
They buying the sunglasses ..
Trying ~
Selfie w Sze yuan 
Outside the red carpet 
Hehe ....
I love the mushroom 
My mini Christmas tree 
The light was beautiful 
Sunflower :) 
Four of us .
Snowman 
Did u want to build a snowman ~~~~ 
Thanks Victor bro (left) for helped me to bought the medicine .

Good night . 











































No comments:

Post a Comment