Tuesday, May 6, 2014

070514 Mid term exam month .

Good morning ! 
Today is holiday ! 
But later going to study with friends . 
This few days I got a bad dream at night . 
Yesterday I dreamt I grow become shorter , can't go study , and can't eat . 
It's looks like my situation are not well . 
I'm so scare ....
Another bad dream is I dreamt I went to school and take my SPM result ! 
I saw many people cried ! And I meet my primary school teacher ! 
She took a selfie with me too :) 

Argh ! 
Is that I'm too stress ?! 
But mid term exam is coming ! 
It's on Thursday ! 
Seriously , I scare I can't handle all that ....
These few dys , always headache and sleepy ...
When I'm headache , I can't think and remember everything . 
I will become emotional and I will cry . 
That's the way I release my stress .... 
At the classroom , my classmate were very noisy ! 
That was the one thing cause me headache ! 
Arrrrrr ........ 

Just now watched my friend's video on instagram .
He said when he is stress , he will do that imoji . 
Haha , it's really make me laughed ! 
Because we have the same problem >>>>>stress on studies .
Let's fighting ! 
Gambateh ! 

Yesterday when I was slept , suddenly my nephew came into my room and called me "yi yi " 
Argh , that's so sweet :) 
But , I was rushed to my tuition ,
Then he went back so early :/ 
Wish him always come visit me la .... 
Haha ...

This month really busyyyy ...
Exam starting on this Thursday until 260514 . 
This Saturday have farawell dinner at my primary school :) 
290514-310514have kl trip with friends . 
I'm Waiting ! 

Nephews 
The cute boy :) 

Write until here . 
It's time to have my breakfast outside . 
Will be continue soon ! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment