Saturday, May 10, 2014

100514 primary school principal retirement dinner

Yea . 
Sorry for late update .
Last night have a fun with my primary school and friends . 
We went there 6:30pm and back home at 11:00pm.
I have met with many teacher after the five years . 
We went to helped teacher before the dinner start . 
We also went to our 6k classroom . 
Wow , everything was changed .
My school became up level d :) 

The dinner started at around 8 .
The first dish was seafood . 
Argh , that was look delicious . 
No wonder how good is that if I can have "them".
Haha .....
But I will control myself , don't worry . 
After that , all the dishes I can eat if no seafood :) 
There was some entertainment performed by the student during we having our dinner . 

After that , we went to took our class photo .
But , so sad because of the light .
It's okay , because my friend went to edit it and it became better than before :) 
Then , I also took photo with some teachers . 
After five years , they still remember me (I'm so touched ) 
I also have chat with them . 
Everyone was ask me :"how're you ? Everything is okay d ?"
Haha . 
For now , I'm okay . 
Still under doctor 's observation ,
I just have to go do my scan and meet with the doctor regularly . 
This's what I can said . 
Of cause I won't said something that make people worry about me . 

Some of my friend also have asked me :"how was that tumor ?" 
Har ??? ........
If u want to know , u can review my blog . 
Or search internet about paraganglioma .

Ok , let you see the photo I took yesterday :) 
The teachers are good in decoration this :) 
Four of us who reached early . 
Then , we took a photo with teacher Leong before she was busy . 
My teacher still so pretty and young ! 
My discipline teacher and Maths teacher for 2009 . 
Teacher Lee! She still remembered me ! Hehe ..
Our library teacher :)
The cutest post from my teacher Siew . 
Yeah , this's what I get from my friend . 
Edit by chin woei .
We're from batch 2009 . With teacher Leong . 
We're thankful that you bring us to the sucessful way . 
Miss you soon and we will meet you soon . 
Before ending , teachers sang three song for our principal . 
Selfie with Amanda . The photographer of that night . 
Yay this is our best principal ! 
Mr. Wong Lock Jang .
Happy retirement and enjoy the time with your family . 
We won't forget you and love you . 
Best wishes from head prefect of batch '09 . 
#kongmin 

That was a memorable night . 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment