Monday, May 26, 2014

Mid term exam finished . (260514)

Finally the exam was finished . 
Today my teacher gave us our math paper , 
Not satisfied with my math result . 
I should get higher marks . 
When i told my mum about the result , she asked why I got this low marks ? 
I think I still can't handle it , because I not enough time to do my paper . 
I did badly in paper 1 . 
This time sure scold by the tuition teacher . 

Tomorrow I'm going to school although exam was over . 
Don't know teacher giving the paper or not ? 
Nervous and scare to hear my result . 

Wednesday start holiday but I'm going to join the extra class at school . 
Then , Thursday I going to kl with the Chinese society . 

We're going to visit five university and shopping there . 
The trip are 3days 2nights . 

The next week , I'm going to Melaka with mum and sis on 4/6/2014 .
We will be there about 3days 2nights too . 
This's my first time visit to Melaka :) 

After back from Melaka , I will start my studies . 
I have to prepare for the coming trial exam ,
If not I not enough time to study . 
I'm going to study with my study group , that's Abigail , Kavi , Hemaa and Mee Yee . 
I wish we can help each other to score well in the exam . 

Above are my plan for the two weeks school holidays .
Hope I can spend it as well as . 
Will be continue soon ,
Good night . 

At school , I shocked when I got my result . 
At home , felt so sorry to mum . 
I promise I will get higher marks on the next exam . 




No comments:

Post a Comment