Wednesday, June 4, 2014

040614 1st day of malacca trip (backpack traveller )

Hi :) 
Before sleep , let me update my blog for the 1st day of my malacca trip . 
Today 8a.m. , I came malacca from Kuantan by bus . 
But , the bus driver cause us late arrived .
I also don't know why I need took 6hours to came here . (Angry)
After arrived the bus station , we went to buy bus ticket to jb and have our lunch there . 
Then , we took no.17 town bus and get off at the melacca clock tower . 
Walk around15 mins then I reach my hostel /guest house . 
We check in and take a bath first , then we went to walk around the jonker street . 
Because of today was not Friday , Saturday or Sunday , so here dint have night market :/ 
We mind to have some dinner but seems every restaurant are close . 
After walk for a long distance , I was panic because I walked too far and I don't know how to go back my hostel . 
I'm very stress because my sister and mother took me as their tourist guides , but this is the 1st time I come to malacca . 

Whatever , just now rain heavily outside . 
So , we faster walk back to the hostel . 
We decided to rest earlier and tomorrow go around to take photo and eat .
And we were too tired . 

About the hostel / guest house , I think their facilities are still ok . 
I also very satisfied with the room . 
The worker are very friendly and helpful . 
The room rate are also reasonable . 
I wiil recommend it to others . 
The name is Sayang-sayang youth hostel riverside . 
It was placed at no.16, Jln. Kampung hulu ,
75200 ,Melaka , Malaysia . 

That's all for today .
Have a nice day .
To be continue soon .

Selfie when we heading to TSK 
Mummy and sister watching movie in the bus .
This is call blue ice entertainment , I paid for this :| 
Selfie when otw to malacca 
My bed for today and tomorrow 
:) 
See what my sister do on my bed :/ 
I'm tired . Wish you have a nice day :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment