Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday 6.10.2013

Today's Sunday . Sungai besar , selangor . 
These two days at here was boring but it's okay got internet for me ...
Tomorrow morning going back Pj again and going for my next treatment . 
Tomorrow need to plan about that this Friday me and mummy need go back Kuantan or not . 
And about order a cake for mummy :) 
Two more weeks my treatment going to end ! 
Yay :) so happy and I can go back my lonely house and go back finish my project at school . 
It's near to school holiday and I haven't complete what that my friend already finished it . 
I really don't know what to do . 
Luckily I have a very very kind friend around me . 
I'm sorry before that I have ignore you because you're acting like make me uncomfortable . 
But now I only relieve that you're the only who help me when I need help . 
Others I don't want to talk more .......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment