Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sg. Klah Hot Spring Park , Perak 15.10.13

Today is holiday . 
Sister bring us went to Sungkai Hot Spring Park . 
This is the first time we visit there . 
This morning , we went there after we had our breakfast at uptown . 
Then we reached there on 10.30a.m 
It's take one and half hour from Pj to sungkai . 
After that , we went to buy ticket . 
Rm12 per adult  and Rm7 per senior citizen . 
Then , we went inside the park by a train car . 
My first impression is it's  amazing place to relax . 
And anyone would don't know inside a small village have such as beautiful park . 
After visit around , we found that a private jacuzzi . 
But it's need to pay Rm75 per hour . 
Then we dint have to get it . 
We went to hot spring pool and swim . 
Today's weather was good , no raining and sun burn . 
After swim at hot spring pool , we have our lunch at there . 
Cousin have bought bought many food and drinks to there . 
Then , we moved to a cold swimming pool . 
There were many people visit there because today's holiday . 
I can have my happiness there although there was not really many facilities such as other waterpark . 
There also got boils egg services . 
But we need to buy the egg at there , it's so expansive . Rm1 per egg . 
Around 1pm , we ready to go back . 
Then we have our hi tea at Sungkai restourant . 
After that , we back and reached pj at 5 pm . 
Today was very tired but excited and happy to visited there . 
Holiday is almost over . 
Tomorrow going for my treatment again . 
And tomorrow have a celebration for my mummy birthday ! 

Me and my mummy .

Me and my cousin 
Take photo for my pretty mummy .
Four beautiful women
My mummy enjoying the hot spring . 
Hand injured today . 
The girl love to swim! 
My mummy jump into the water ! Wow ....
Hehehe .... 
Take photo during otw back home .... 
Did I look darker ? Haha ... 

It's time to say good night baby ...... 










No comments:

Post a Comment