Monday, September 23, 2013

5th treatment 23.09.2013

Monday , 23.09.2013 
Today morning going to hospital by taxi . 
A very very kind taxi driver names Pak Cik Rajimi . 
He come to fetch me by everyday without extra charges . 
Today is the first day he come to fetch me . 
It's really difficult to find my sis house . 
But finally he know here . 
After treatment , I accompany my mummy go Pudu bus station bought bus ticket for sis and us . 
We and sis going back by this Friday afternoon . 
Sis going back s.petani and we going back kuantan . 
Next Monday will back here again for my treatment . 
Around 2.00pm , finally reach home . 
Really tired after the treatment . 
I was sleep until 6.00pm .
Then , after dinner we went to night market at ss2 . 
Mummy bought many fruits for me . 
There were so many people ! 
Mummy bought some hair clips for me ^^ 


Now , it's time to say good night . 
Tomorrow going again to hospital for treatment and have appointment with my doctor at the afternoon.
Will be continue ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment