Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mummy birthday 16.10.2013

Yesterday was mummy 50th birthday . 
I have bought a cake for her . 
She have choose a durian durian cake because she don't like chocolate and cheese ! 
After dinner at house , we have mummy birthday celebration . 
This year mummy celebrate her birthday at kl . 
Because of me , she accompany me to hospital everyday . 
Because of me , she care of my eats and drinks . 
Because of me , she always think what to cook for me . 
Because of me , she fell tiredly . 
I will always remember everything she did for me . 
I will work hard and get a better life on our future . 
I will look after you after you have retirement . 
I love you mummy ! 

Mummy with her birthday cake 
Mummy and me ! 
Mummy looks pretty when smiling right ? Hehe ....
Cousin singing birthday song for mummy .
Mummy make a wish 
Mummy blow up the candle .
Lastly .....
While eating the cake ....
Mummy and cousin ...




Hope I can celebrate mummy birthday with her every year after this ..... 

The end .










No comments:

Post a Comment