Saturday, September 14, 2013

15.9.2013 last day in Kuantan

It's seems like I just done my surgery yesterday ,
Tomorrow going to kl , 
Tuesday going start my treatment . 
I have finish packing , just bring some clothes . 
Going to make a timetable for myself at kl . 
If not , it's really waste my time for nothing .

Don't know what I will feel after the treatment ? 
Everybody said that treatment will make my body become hot ,
So I need to care about myself . 
Another thing I care about the cost of my treatment .... 
Cause doctor just estimated the cost is around rm 3,000 . 
But haven't calculate other check up . 
The month I stay at kl will going call up cab to fetch me to hospital by everyday . 

The thing I scare is .......
I search from Internet and some article wrote about my situation will be badly after the treatment . 
Because now no evidence of malignancy . 
There is just metastatic spread is the only reliable criterion for malignancy . 
So , we also don't know what will happen after the treatment . 
As my cousin sis said , 
" just live for today and no regret " 
We must thankful to God because we have given another day to lives . 



No comments:

Post a Comment