Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Second day of treatment

18.9.2013 , Wednesday .
Today was my second day for radiotherapy at PPUKM .
The symptom have came out today after finish the treatment . 
Yesterday was the first day for my treatment . 
Felt so nervous before go my treatment , 
It was doesn't hurt me badly , yesterday the treatment took half an hour . 
Today and after this every treatment take ten minutes to finish it . 
Before the treatment , doctor will put a mask on me .
It's make me uncomfortable and breathe hardly . 
Luckily it's just take ten minutes for the treatment . 
During the treatment , some noisy sound have come out . 
Felt so headache to hear that noisy sound from the machine . 
After the treatment , doctor told me that drink a lot of water and do not wash my hair with shampoo . 
Yesterday I felt nothing and I still can go shopping with my cousin after the treatment . 
But today I felt tired and need sleep for few hours after treatment .
There is nothing to do at my cousin house at afternoon . 
It's boring +tired+headache +stomachache ! 
My treatment take 25days to finish it . 
That's means I have 25 session for my treatment , each session cost RM50 . 
Because of the hospital is half government , so doesn't cost expansive . 

The second day I already felt very tired , 
Don't know what I will be after finish my treatment . 
No one can understand my feeling now ! 

Me and mummy every morning going hospital by taxi . 
It's cost expansive but we have no choices . 
From section 17 pj to hospital cost RM 20 for one way . 
Sometimes the federal highway was traffic jam badly . 
No one know when it will not jam......

Just hope I will really recover after the treatment . 

Traffic jam 
The department of radiotherapy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment