Monday, July 1, 2013

Yesterday 1.7.2013 Paraganglioma

Yesterday morning went to hospital with parents and shun keow sis .
Meet with Pro Fuad that's from oncology . 
Then Pro read my report , he said i need to do radiotheraphy to kill die the tumor . 
Mine disease was not neuroendrocrine carcinoma tumor , but is Paraganglioma . 
My cancer was stage 2th . But my tumor grow slowly . 
I can't use chemotherapy because it only can make my tumor become smaller but can't kill it die . 
So , radiotherapy is the only method for me . 
Doctor said I just can do one times of radiotherapy , if this time radiotherapy can't kill die the cancer cell of tumor , I doesn't have second chance . If after this my neck here come again , I can't do any surgery , chemotherapy and radiotherapy . 

Before this i went to jb meet with a doctor from Guangzhou , china . 
I gave my report to let him see , he said i can choose go to Guangzhou there do a therapy that's call branchy treatment . And he said he will put some metal ball inside my body , the metal ball will kill die the tumor and that place won't come again . But when I go custom , I need to take some letter to the worker there . And if I do that therapy , after this i can't pregnant because the metal ball will give radiation to the baby . 

Yesterday I also got talk about what the china doctor topic with my doctor . 
But he said their hospital also got this therapy but I not comfortable to use this method because my tumor very near my brain . So , I just can give up with this therapy . 

Shun keow sis also got ask Pro Fuad about how was the progress of the radiotherapy . 
Every radiotherapy takes ten minutes , I just need to lend down for ten minutes . The progress is seem like do MRI . Before and after the radiotherapy doesn't need take any medicine and injection . After the radiotherapy , my mouth must be dry out , so Pro Fuad recommend me go to find a dentist to see wether can put some medicine for my dry mouth . Hairs fall is just left side near the ear and right side a little bit . I think radiotherapy is better than chemotherapy . 

Doctor have give me an appointment after one month , 
But tmr I still need to meet with Doctor Kong because got some form need his help . 
After this will go back kuantan . 
17/7 I still need come kl again cause I need go hospital do a x-ray Telan . 

Today morning I just bring parents went pasar sentosa ate breakfast and bought vegetable . 
Today I'm free ! 
Just sit at house and do my "homework" ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment