Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fresh Saturday

Today no school . 
Morning 7.00 am mother bring me went taman gelora jog . 
Then , we meet with my aunts . Mother chat with my aunt about my situation of that's time . 
After 8.30 am , we went to have our breakfast . Then mummy went to buy some vegetable . 

After went back home , I do all the housework until afternoon . 
Then , I have a short sleep at afternoon . 
I dream about my brother going to marry !
Haha , it's so surprise ! 
After that I wake up , it's doesn't true . But soon .... 

Then is time to do all my note that teacher gave . 
I fell like long long time I dint go school for study already . 
After I sick , always went kl and not around at Kuantan . 
I also don't know how long that I missed my class dy . 
I scare I can't handle my studies . 
Because next year will going to take spm . 

But if I just going to do radiotherapy for one months , 
I think it's no need to stopped my school . 
It's so important to take my spm exam . 
If I dint have the certificate , I can't continue study in future . 

Yesterday , teacher said she haven't change my name list to the other class .
Because I apply for art class . 
Before this , doctor said maybe after this I can't speak well cause of they will cut my blood vessel and also voice box . That time I'm very scare about my future . 
Then tee hong bro told me that maybe I can take design after this . 
Before I know my disease , I mind to take business admin in future , I also wan follow my brother at singapore . But I know that's is impossible now . 

I applies for change to art class because of I can't solve the add math and account question easily . 
It's quit hard . Cause now I have to go kl anytime , so it's not possible to take tuition at here , I also impossible have time to find teacher and ask for that . 
So , I think if I choose art class , I can draw at house and my sister also can help me in this . 

These few days when I stay at Kuantan , I have to attend to school . 
I want to learn more . If not i really don't know  how I going to take exam on next year . 
What I can do is add more oil than my friends . 
Because I not same as them . 

It's time to sleep , good night everyone . 
Have a sweet dream . 

No comments:

Post a Comment