Saturday, July 20, 2013

20.7.2013 Sunday

Morning and it's Sunday ! 
Today wake up earlier . 
These few days I cough until my lung want come out dy . 
Haizzz , don't know why will cough , next Tuesday going to meet with doctor le . 
Today afternoon going to sg. Besar with my cousin . Tomorrow going back to kl again .
Time pass so fast ... 
September is chai choo sis wedding . 
She busy prepare with her wedding dinner . 
Yesterday hock Yam bro have download the triumph in the sky 2 and we watched together cause no tv show to watch . 
After that . Brother and sister said want eat cheese cake , then we went to bought some ingredient to make a orea cheese cake . 
Today's the cake must be very delicious . 
Before this , I want to make this orea cheese cake dy . But my parent don't allow me to do this . 
I love to bake cake , I love to see when people happy when tasting my cake . 
But I don't know why they will ignore me in baking . 
My dream is to open a own bakery .
Whatever , I won't give up in baking . 
Because I love baking !!! 
                     Unbaked orea cheese cake 


                  Unbaked orea cheese cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment