Tuesday, June 25, 2013

25.6.2013 report come out dy?

Today's morning follow shunkeow sis came pj . After that , I and mummy went hospital at 1.30pm . Then , we meet my aunt at the hospital lobby . After wait for doctor about 30 mins , finally they called my name . I was very nervous to see my report . But when I went to the room, there were many doctors discussing about my disease . I thought my report come out dy , but after doctor Kong finished discuss with them , he told me that my report haven't come out but confirm is cancer . Other things is I can't use radiotherapy method to kill the tumor die . So , oncologists still need to wait my report and discuss . Then , doctor Kong gave me another two appointments . That's next Monday going to meet with Pro Fuad from oncology and next Wednesday going to meet with Doctor Kong again . Haiz , felt so annoying , why they doesn't call me and tell me that report haven't come out ? They can't call me and tell about that appointment ? Really tired lerh !!! Tomorrow still going hospital to do my x-ray at afternoon .

Zzzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment