Saturday, June 14, 2014

050614 2nd day of malacca trip

Late post 

Sayang-sayang Youth Hostel  @ riverside - jonker walk - The Stadthuys - St Paul Hill - A Famosa - Dataran Pahlawan - Mahkota Parade - Chung Wah chicken rice ball - Capitol satay celup . 

That's not easy to be a backpack traveller ,
This 3days 2nights , we not taking taxi and we took town bus and walking . 
This is the first time I organise a trip for my family (sister and mummy ) .
When we tired , we rest . 
When we saw something smell good , we eat . 
We no need to rush here , rush there . 
We just walk around here . 

I loves to eat Baba nyonya food . 
I will be back soon .

Later going to jb ! 

The malacca river is behind my hostel . 
Back view of my hostel . 
Early in the morning ! 
Wall art 
Baba nyonya and some Portuguese wall art 
Me and mummy 
Me and mummy 
My beautiful mummy 
Mummy and sis ....

I love this photo so much ! 
Photo taken by mummy . 
Me"mummy ! Your hand !" 
Haha ..
Omo , my sis .... ==! 
A Famosa 
Boom !!! 
Hehe ..,
 Selfie at A Famosa 
Merdeka ! Let us jump ! 
Nadeje at mahkota parade .
Nice decoration here 
Old train

Infront of San su gong .
Lunch here . 
Mummy waiting they serve the food . 
Dinner here .
Long queue outside the shop . 
Selfie with mummy when long queue -ing . 
When we walking to our hostel . 
It's kampung hulu road . 
Can u see my hostel ? Hehe ... 

That's all . 
Thank you for your visit ! 










































No comments:

Post a Comment