Saturday, June 14, 2014

My May -June holiday gonna end by today

Since I back from Jb and malacca , I just stay at house and do nothing . 
I forgot when is the last time I go shopping at east cost mall . 
I'm so bored staying at house ! 
I want to go out but did him will allow me to do that ? 
His eyes only have her , he care everything about her . 
What to do ? I don't know why it will become like this :| 
Did I do anything wrong ? 

Today is Father's Day . 
Don't mind to celebrate it .
She will going to celebrate with him . 

Tomorrow is the day back to school . 
Two weeks of holidays have made many memories . 
Went kl with friends and went malacca and jb with family . 
It's going to be busy again :) 
Busy with the work is the way for me to forget the unhappy things . 

No comments:

Post a Comment