Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last day of 2013

Today was the last day of 2013 . 
I not plan to countdown tonight , 
Because later got tuition . 
Today is the 1st class of tuition . 
Hope I can get what teacher learn . 

Just now went to meet my friends . 
Long time we dint gather already ,
Although just we four person . 
1st went to coffee gallery , then went old town again . 
Nowadays , teenager loves to selca when gathering . 
We too ! 
Haha , that's a memorable movement when we are young ! 
We will miss that after this .. 

Last years ' today , I felt mood down and sad . 
My uncle most pass away for one year , 
Miss his laugh sound , miss every week he come visit my house and some more . 
But anyways , he was happy gather with grandpa and grandma at another ways . 
I still have long long journey waiting for me . 
You always in my heart .... 

Selca :)
Hi-tea at coffee gallery . 



No comments:

Post a Comment