Saturday, December 14, 2013

Brother annual leave . Back to home .

Yesterday wait 3 hours  at bus station .m
Waiting for my brother , because his SIM card can't use , can't call us when he reach . 
And finally he reach here at 5.30pm . 
Then , we back home for having our dinner . 
Mummy have cook curry chicken for brother ! 
Mummy long time dint cook curry chicken already ! 
Haha , but I taste it very spicy . 
After that , he chit chat with mummy . 
We discuss who want to go kl with me for one week ( Lol ) 
Then the conclusion is ..........
Brother go with me on this afternoon . 
I have plan for this trip . 
Monday after finish appointment with doctor , go to the pudu bus station for helping sis carry the lag gauge and buy bus ticket to back Kuantan . Then we go shopping ! 
Go sg.wang plaza , Times Square , pavilion , Fahrenheit , mid valley and more . 
But I don't need to buy clothes d . 
Cause sis bring many clothes for me and mummy . 
Just go n see . 

I can't wait to go see the Christmas decoration of the shopping mall ! 
Christmas is on around . 
But our family doesn't celebrate it . No mood Liao lol . 
I plan to go singapore but brother come back home then mummy said no need go liao . 
Wait next time ! 

Friday I will be back , my home sweet home .... 
Good morning ! Enjoy your weekend ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment