Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mummy work ____as a tailor .

Chinese New Year is around and mummy still busying with client clothes . 
Mummy sew two cheongsam for a fashion designer sis . 
It's really amazing , because sometime we see the things looks like not match , but after work out it's really make me surprise . 
After that , mummy sew some lace flower on the maxi dress . 
It's looks simple , nice and elegant . 
Let photo tell you all ... 

Cheongsam that haven't complete by the designer . 

Orange color cheongsam 
Another cheongsam cover by the flower .
Chinese tone flower . 


Stamp the lace flower on the maxi dress 
Another maxi dress from customer . 

Everything can see through your's experience on that job . 
No ones can learn it on few years ..... 
And mummy can sewing for Malay design and also Chinese design . 
Mummy can make everyone dream become more beautiful .
That's why I proud of my mummy ..... 

I hope I can learn it one day. 

:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment