Wednesday, April 27, 2016

G O N E

This is my first post in year 2016. 
There was an incident happened in January.
Back to 28th January 2016, I heard phone ringing so i wake up from sleep. 
While walking to downstairs, I heard mum was crying and shouting~ 
I know there was something happened... 
Mum told me that dad passed away in the early morning in Pekan...
Suddenly I blurred and can't think anything~ 
What should I do with that ? 
Then I call brother who is working in Singapore and ask him come back asap. 
I can't control my emotions and keep crying...
At the moment, I keep calling to cousin and sister. 
After few minutes, my cousins come to my house~ 
I don't know what is happening , how come ??? 
They told me there was an accident ...
One of my cousin said I have to go to Hospital Pekan and do the "pengecaman mayat" then i followed my uncle and cousin brother go. My mum stay in the house with my cousin sister. From Kuantan to Pekan the journey took around 30 minutes~ When i reach hospital Pekan, I saw dad's boss and friends was there. I can't say anything and just keep crying. My brain was empty. After that, Inspector come and ask me to sign some document. She asked me whether want to see my dad or just see through the photo. I asked is that terror? Know why I asking that ? Because I afraid I can't accept that and funk will never gone. At first I told her that I don't want to go into the mortuary but after my dad's friends tell me that my dad only have injury on his head and face is still okay ~ I.... I afraid that my dad situation same as my uncle who is also has passed away due to accident three years ago. After wait for few hours, then my uncle accompany me go into the mortuary and see my dad. There is a process that I need to identify whether that is my dad or not. And of course I hope that person is not my dad but the reality is very cruel! I saw my dad lay on there and there was so many blood on his face! Then Inspector ask me go to the Police station Pekan and make a report. They bring me to the police station. I saw a young guy with gold color hair was sitting there. I do statement in the police station and the Inspector also ask me few question. I know this is what I can do since my siblings is not here yet. I don't know who is the driver and how this accident happen. But I can recognize some of my dad's friend. I saw them before and dad also have talk about them to us. I saw the van that fetch my dad outside the police station and his friends take my dad's things to me. According to the Inspector who is in-charge in this case, she said the van driver drive to opposite road and hit a motorcycle. In this accident,deceased is only my father and other passenger in the van only have minor injuries. And I think that the female motorcyclist was lead to my dad's death. After settle everything in the police station, cousin fetch me back to my house and I wish dad go back home earlier. And mum decide to do my dad's funeral at our home. Dad reach home around 10  30 pm. Most of the cousin reached and sis also reach Kuantan with aunt. Endless words of gratitude to my cousin because they give a hand during that three days of funeral and much appreciation to those who come to my dad's funeral. 

A dad's friends come to dad funeral and I went to chat with him. He said this will happen not because of the motorcyclist but because of the van driver ! he keep playing with his phone while driving so it lead to the accident!  He also said that he heard the female motorcyclist also had passed away. Before that my dad also has told us that he always play his phone while driving and scold that is very dangerous. Now accident happened and what you going to say ? You come to my dad's funeral that night and you just tell us that is the motorcyclist drive on your road so accident happens!! You think that we don't know you play phone while driving ? That uncle (my dad's friend) tell me that he sit beside my dad and that morning my dad's head was lying on the windows and he is sleeping. The motorcyclist's helmet hit the windows so my dad's head was hit by something from the windows. That time, my dad was lying on his shoulder after accident and before ambulance reach there he passed away without say anything.... Inspector also said that they can't find any emergency break sign from there. You never review that who's wrong is that ? Accident will never happen if you put your phone down and concentrate on driving. You should know that you have to take the responsible for the lives of passenger in your van !! Even a " sorry " you also didn't say to us. I believe you know the truth of the accident and I hope that you know what are you doing now! You never know that how hurt is that when you lost your family! This is the first time I see my mum cry until like that!! I've never seen my mum cry since I born until now! If now the deceased is your family but no my dad what will you feel ? And you don't think that you can make up for your mistakes with the "kopi o "! 
I tell you that the "kopi o" I still can afford ! You make me lost my dad and I'll remember you until the end of my life! And I never think that I've met your sister in my previous workplace ~

The day before accident, my dad calls to my mum and say that he almost hit by the car at petrol station. They said that everything is doomed, we can't do anything... 
But now, the reality is what I waiting for coming Chinese New Year brother coming back and we can take a family photo  GONE !!
Dad never travel aboard and I'm planning a family trip because we never travel oversea before , but now GONE !!
Dad is waiting to attend sis and mine graduation and he has a nice batik shirt so that he can wear it to our graduation GONE !!
Dad always say that he wish to buy and move to new house , he don't want to stay here... GONE !!
Dad wish to go to his favorite singer's concert .... GONE !!
I just hope that my family member is healthy, happy and enjoying their life. 
Although we are not so rich, but we're still able to enjoy every moment. 
Everything can be gone in next second. 
You'll regret that you never cherish the moment. 



After my dad's funeral, I back to Kampar study and left my mum alone in the house. Cousin ask me whether want to stop my studies and stay at home and accompany my mum or not. I believe my dad in the other side also wish I can graduate on time. So that I can come out work and reduce the burden of brother. After that, I went to change my phone data plan, although I was at Kampar but every time when I free I calls mum. I scare she alone at house and nobody talks to her. Even she also afraid go outside eat breakfast alone. So, she tell me she always cook at home and just stay at home. Now, I having sem break and back in home :) Honestly, these few months I'm in a bad situation... 
Year 1 Sem 3 I had a very bad life. 
That's all for today.

Thank you.


Our last family photo (2016)

 my beloved dad. 
Missing you ~ 

 
F A M I L Y 


 Still remember last year CNY ?  


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment