Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Week 7 of Y1S2

101115
Today is deepavali. 
Happy deepavali to all of my Indian friends! 
Now I'm otw going back to Kampar .
Four days holidays was gone . 
This time back hometown I had faced with many problems. I have gained experience from it . 
Friday after class I took train to kl sentral , and I had planned to go back hometown with friends. On that day , we rush to the bus station because we thought we were late . After reach there , we only realised that the bus come late . After two hours, there was a bus came to here . I don't know the ticket my friends bought is double decker bus. I saw many people rush and keep pushing each other to get into the bus . Then I have decided to wait for a while because I have to ticket and there was confirm have a seat for me . My friends was in the bus and she called me and ask me quickly go into the bus , because got people took my seat ! Then suddenly the worker said there's already full seat and other passengers please wait for another bus ! I heard it and I was very angry and I went into the bus and ask why it will become like that ? They never do any announcement ~ it's okay ~ then my friends going back to hometown first that night . 

Then I took that ticket and go to do refund ! Seriously very angry that time ~ all the time I can't wait to go home but end up with this . Really annoying~ 
What kind of service is that ? Is that the company oversale during the holidays? Impossible one bus spoiled then other trip also need to delay ~ that's really speechless ~ 

Then I have decided go to cousin house and stay overnight there and the next day only go back ~ the next morning I have called to bus counter and ask whether the bus ticket still available or not ~ most of the bus ticket was fulled and the earliest is 6pm ~ morning after breakfast then cousin fetch me to Titiwangsa and bought the bus ticket . After that my friends who stay in sg buloh came to fetch me to pavilion ~ at Titiwangsa there are no restaurant to eat ~ hungry me went to pavilion and we ate Pizza Hut for our lunch ~ 
Then we went to padini shopping because there're four days promotion and the shirts was cheap ! 
After shop around one hour then my friends fetch me to the bus station . Really thanks to them and glad that they are besides me when I felt hopeless. 
I took 6pm bus back to hometown but unpredictable the bus got problem when otw to Kuantan,then we have to change the bus again . Wait for 1hour plus and finally we had changed the bus ~ Saturday I reached kuantan around 10 something . 

It's time to back to reality ~ 
Tmr I have summary test and this week we are quite busy ~ 
Week 14 is coming soon that's mean final exam also coming very soon. 
That's all for today ~ 
Will be updated:) 
Thanks you :)
With baby hee at hometown 
Shopping with mummy on weekends 

No comments:

Post a Comment