Monday, September 28, 2015

Beginning of Semester 2

Today was the 1st day of semester 2 . 
I'm almost late to class on this morning . 
I thought the class commence at 10.30 am but actually it was commence at 10am. Scary me ~ 
It was totally ruined my mood. 
Today I have attended four classes. 
Meet new lecturer in this new semester . 
The lecturer ask us attend her class with formal wear every tutorial class . Another lecturer said one month only wear once. But need to wear high heels. I didn't buy the high heels yet . So , I have to buy high heels and comestic. 
I'm lazy to put on makeup. 

First day I'm still a bit blurr . 
What the lecturer teach I still need some time to understand .
Actually I want to play squash with friends but the court are not available for booking. So have to wait until next week. 
I wanted to play ~ 

At night , we all have a small party . 
They bought some food and beer to eat together . 
Tmr we still have class at 1pm . So tonight can relax and after this we may be very busying with our coursework. 


Chill 

Selfie with them . 

Good night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment