Tuesday, January 14, 2014

14.01.2014 Advance Birthday Celebration at East Grill Steakhouse

It's 14.01.2014 , Tuesday.
Today was holiday and we went to East Grill Steakhouse for our lunch . 
Tomorrow got class until 4.45pm , no time to celebrate . 
So , we decide to having lunch together . 
I told them no need bring any present or cake for me because it's not a party .

I ordered a chicken chop and a glass of honey lemon . 
It's delicious and the price are reasonable . 
But there no Wi-fi :(
After we finished eat , I thought is time to going back home . 
Suddenly , saw Xue hui talking with the staff there and I'm asking what she is doing ? 
Nobody answer me . 
After a while , they bought a cake and came to me . 
I was so surprise ! 
I never think they will advance celebrate for my birthday ! 
So thankful to these awesome's friends ... 
I love you ! 
Ma girls 
With the tall tall girls . I looks short right ? 
The chicken chop with black pepper sauce 
We are in one category ... Haha 
Blow up the candle :) 
...........
Cut the tiramisu cake ...
Me W/the cake 

Photo session . 

Once again thank you for everything , my friends . 
This year let's keep going to achieve excellent result for our SPM . 











No comments:

Post a Comment