Sunday, June 2, 2013

Monday at Sg.Besar.

Good morning and it's Monday blue !
Yesterday came sg.besar(selangor)with my cousin .
Today heading back pj . Because tomorrow grandma will do operation for eye .
Time passed so fast .
This Saturday I have to admin to ward . Then the nervous thing is Monday do the surgery .
I have to get a positive mind and be more optimistic  .
Tell myself that's will be okay ! No problem !!

Because my mummy back kuantan already . She not around , I was uncomfortable . Sometimes I feel like I was very annoying to other people . I bring too much problem to them . I felt very sorry . 终觉得自己给别人添了不少麻烦。
终觉得对别人很不好意思。
Because during this holiday , I saw my cousin , shun keow sis very busy with my things .
She not only want bring her grandma go do eye operation , she still need worry about me.
Then , she need to go school and meeting for academic week .
During this holiday ,she can't go anywhere because of me .

Now I stay at her house ,
I think it not very comfortable for sis husband .
Not only stay at her house , she still want to cook for me .
Don't know what to say .
Felt sorry and thankful .

昨天 , 我打电话给老师 。
我有可能下半年都没办法去学校 。 开始做化疗和电疗后 , 我就不能接触外界 ,怕细菌感染 。
明年我就高中五了 。
对于每一个高中五生来说,
那年很重要 , 因为要应付SPM .
我却因为要待在吉隆坡做化疗和电疗而无法拿考试 。
老师说我几年后可以以私人考生的名誉来拿考试 。
那我就放心了 。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment