Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last two days of 2012 year

Today was last two days of 2012 year .
Time is going so fast .
Just now sent my sister go bus station .
She goes back her university cause have to reopen school already .
She will back hometown again when holiday of Chinese new year .
Me also need reopen school already , but it is on 2/1/2013 ,still have two more days ! 

Tomorrow going Gambang water park with my cousin .
I scare sunburn ! @@ 

After my brother went SG work , mother said long time dint receive his call already .
Mother said don’t know he forgot us already after work at there . ( Me also don’t know -,-)
We will meet after 1 more month , that is on Chinese new year !
But , don’t know I don’t have the mood for celebrate Chinese New Year already .
I think because of 

First , because I not a children anymore .
Second , my brother not going back .
Third , feel so boring , and nothing to do during holiday of Chinese New Year !
Just stay at the house for whole day for nothing ! 

Let’s talk about 2013 ~ hehe :D
It’s was a new life for me ,
I am going study form 4 at the same school .
I mind to take account class on the next year .
Cause I don’t  interested in Science class !
I also don’t mind to find tuition for next year !
Cause I think I can handle all the subject without tuition .
Feel stress when facing all the tuition teacher .
On 2013 year also ,
I wish I can save more money ! (money , money , money ) !
I going to work a part time job as cashier at Eng Hong minimarket .
Monday to Friday –study
Saturday and Sunday – work !
Why I want to save more more money ? ! 

First , I want to collect some money for future studies .
Second , I wish to buy a new phone !
Third , I wish to buy a mini ipad for my parents ! (Because with the mini ipad , then they can play games everywhere !^^)
Fourth , I wish I can bring my parents go travel at oversea when they retirement .

Lastly , I think we should not waste money badly .
On these December , I had open an online shop on facebook .
It’s named De Fashionise House !
I sell clothes , bag , shoes and others online .
I hope everyone can support me , thanks :D
I hope I can collect money from this way .
Before I finished my blog , I hope 2013 please be good to me !
Stay healthy ,
Stay pretty ,
And ,
Stay strongest !

Oh ya , Good night ! ;D

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete