Sunday, December 9, 2012

Em , nothing to do >< !

It's monday again .
nothing to do at house , 
so just come here and visit my blog . 

Just now skype with my dearest sister in Singapore . 
I heard that my brother always eat maggie mee at there . 
my mother was angry , and my aunt also have told him ,
that maggie mee is unhealthy to our body . -,-
my sister said that my brother want to save money after he work at there , but my mother said healthy is more important than money . 
If don't have healthy , how to work ? 
So , hope my brother can take care of himself at there :D 

These few days , my older sister always discuss about DSLR~~ 
haizz , so fan ! 
she said she have to use the DSLR when semester 6 . 
but still got a long time .... 
She is collecting the money to buy DSLR ... 
Gambateh ya ^^ 

My father and mother always said that 21/12/2012 around the world will no electric for three days .... 
But I still not believe that 
people post on the facebook that this year end will be the end of the world . 
But I think won't la ....haha
think positive ! :D 

New year is coming , 
my friends ask me bought new shirt already or not ,
but I think I won't buy any shirt for next year ...
because my shirt is too many !! ^^ 
I don't want waste money ... 
On the 2013year , I want a big present for my birthday , hehe ^^ 
That 's is a camera ... (hoho)
I hope someone will give these present for me (I think mr .nobody ) 
Start from now , just collect money as my older sister ... 
We have a same dream ! ;D 
We have a same hobby ! ;D 
We love photography ! ;D 

Yesterday , I saw a news from facebook !(happy )
My cousin getting married ! ^^ 
Congratulation to her !! 
I hope I can snap photo on her wedding with my lover camera  ... ;) 

Last Saturday , I went jogging with kar yi ! 
I feel good after jogging at Taman Gelora .. 
Because I long time no jogging dy ...
Become fatter than last time ~ :( 
I wan loose my weight before reopen school .. hehe ^^ 

okay , it's for today ! 
Happy monday ! ^^ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment