Thursday, December 6, 2012

December -,-

Friday , 7/12/2012 .
my nephew came my house for a week dy .
He named Mun Kit , he is so cute !
I accompany and look after him during my holiday ,
because I nothing to do ><!

three more weeks , then reopen school ~
I heard my friends that pmr result will be out by 23/12/2012 .
Nervous about it !
All the gred are okay for me excludes bc paper !
For gred A need 85 marks !
I think I can't get A for my chinese paper ....
What I can do is waiting the letter from school ,
and waiting the result .

Christmas is coming soon ~
Dun know how to celebrate >.<
I wish to go Singapore and celebrate ,
but nobody accompany me .
Whatever , I think that day just stay at house (boring -,-)

Long time dint meet my friends dy ..
Miss them :D
hope we can have a gathering before reopen school ^^

These few days , I always search for travel to Taiwan ;D
The trip cost to Taiwan quit expansive rm 2000++.
But I will collect the money ! :D
Because I wan go travel ! ^^

Oh yeah , tomorrow meet with kar yi and go jogging together ! (hehe)
Long time dint go exercise dy .
after that , we plan to go tc beach for our breakfast ! :D
hwaiting :D

Ok , just for today !
TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment