Thursday, December 15, 2011

remind again _

These few days , feel very very bored .

Only last week , two days that i feel busy and tired ~

Because , Siew Ai sis fetched me , her sis and my sis went to shopping together .

We have shop Kuantan 's shopping mall
1st day >East cost mall . I have nothing to buy , because i don't like it !
second day >Megamall . I only bought one or two shirts .
                    Kuantan Parade . I bought many things at here .

These two days , while tired but feel happy .
I have bought two pairs shoes and many shirts ~
I have prepared all my cny shirts !

These few days , my mother and sister always remind me that another two more weeks than want to reopen school dy .

Feel that holiday time are going so fast .
After reopen school , two weeks more , chinese new yaer is coming !
So happy and excited !

Tomorrow we need to start cleaning our house dy .
Because jia jia , my nephew is coming to my house for 1 month.


Oops , it's time to watch my drama .
Good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment