Monday, December 26, 2011

4 Days more ...

After 4 days , New year is coming and my sister have to back S.P dy .
After my sister back school , leave me only . 
I also need to prepare for my reopen school dy ~ 
I think i will very busy after reopen school , cause of many activities .
I feel pressure cause next year I'm taking exam PMR .
Before holiday , my friends start to books theirs tuition dy .
But , i dint have find any tuition .........
Maybe cause of i dint have go tuition for long time ,
Suddenly got many tuition , i feel unfamiliar . 
So , now i haven't find any tuition .
I just goes to buy some reference books .

Next year , I 'm 15 years old dy .
I mind to find a part time job .
Then I can work during holiday .
Cause I don't want waste time ,hope can earn more money and hope to get some experience in working .
But my father don't allow , he say I should stay at house and study .
my mother agree cause she want me have some experience in working .
I promise that I won't ignore the lessons to work .

Yesterday ,I went to Megamall shopping with my cousin .
And my cousin need to went there find job also.
I went to Popular bought a pensel case .
Then , i saw a T-shirt at Dees Simplicity.
After that , i bought a watch that is blue color , i like it !
At 5 o'clock , we went to East Cost mall shopping .
I saw many people shopping at there .
During shopping at Padini Vincci , I saw Fang Wey and her sister also shopping at there . 
Then , I said Hello to her ~ 
Around 6 o'clock , we went back dy .
*******
 The T-shirt ......
 Pensel Case ~~~
 A watch that blue color ........ ^^ 


I think I have bought many things for my Chinese New Year ^_^
My mother also said I bought too many liao T_T 
Bought until bankrap liao . 
Haha ^^ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment