Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Boring day.

Today , after ate breakfast with my mother father and sister ........

we went to hospital visit my cousin .

But we went so early , but the visit time is on 10.00a.m to 12.00p.m.

So , mother went to bought somethings ...

Then , went to hospital again ~

Because of my cousin stay at I.C.U , only 1 people can went in to visit patient ,

So , just only my father went inside to visited my cousin .

On the same time , i stay at car with mother and sister .....

So boring !

We have wait for a long time but father haven came down .....

I took picture at car during waiting  my father ~



 Waiting ~~~

Finally , my father have came down ~

Then , my mother ask how was my cousin .....

my father said yesterday he was so painful when doing dialysis .....

After heard that , i feel sympathy to my cousin .

Hope he can escaped the disease ~

No comments:

Post a Comment