Wednesday, October 26, 2011

_A tired but nice trip _

Last saturday , my aunt ask me want go Penang with her ??
then , after i plan my holiday , then i go with her ...
On the way from Kuantan to Penang , i was very boring and tired ..
after reach , sure very happy ....hehe^^


those few days , really really tired !!!>.<
Everyday , follow my aunt went here n went there to finish the work ...
she always ask me to give some suggestion about her new house ......
i also have learn many things about design of new house ~ 
My aunt have bring me went to ate many delicious food ...
Such as : asam laksa , jawa mee and many dessert .....
Really delicious and cheap !!!^^ i lov it ....

the time was going so fast .....
I have stay at there 5 days 4 night......
And i also have bought many things back Kuantan cause too cheap ...
hehe^^


Hope next time can goes there again !! 
And eat many delicious food .......^^


This photo is taken when i and my aunt went to picked strawberry at Genting Strawberry Farm .....

No comments:

Post a Comment