Sunday, April 30, 2017

End Of My 2 Years Diploma

Hey, I'm back again. 
Currently, I'm having my holidays in Singapore
I finished my last paper in Diploma on last Thursday then my mom went to Kampar and help me to move all my stuff to KL. I checked out from my hostel at Kampar and direct move to KL accommodation. After that, we rush to the bus station and took a bus to Skudai, Johor. We reached there around 9.30pm. That day was so tiring. After we arrived Skudai, my sister comes out to fetch us. We went to have some supper before back home. At first, I and my sis planned to give a surprise for my mother which I ordered a flower bouquet for her for Mother's Day. My sister put the flower bouquet at the bonnet and my mom says she want to move her bag to the bonnet before we walk to the restaurant. Then... Of course, she saw that flower bouquet... hahaha!

The funniest thing is she ask my sis " who gives you the flower bouquet ?" Ahahahaha. I knew what she means. She thought my sister got love follower!!! Then my sis say that flower bouquet is she bought for her de~ But my mom still looks happy! After finished our supper then we go back and rest. The next day, Saturday my sister send us to Bukit Indah and she needs to go for school meeting in the morning. I and my mother take the bus and we took around 2.5 hours to reach Singapore. Then we come cousin's house together. The first day in Singapore went jogging with my cousin bro then until today my legs feel so pain !!!! This is because it's been a long time I did not do exercise liao! Hahahaha.... 

I will be in Singapore for one week. Today is Labour Day and I'm going out to meet a friend later. Actually, I become so lazy to go out after finished my last exam. Anyway, there will be another 2 trips after back from Singapore. After trips end then it's time to start my degree journey. Will still stay with the coursemate but of course, some which are not continuing study at KL will be missed. There are so much of memories in my Kampar life and appreciate that having those people be my friend. We will meet very soon in our graduation ceremony. 

Okay, it's time for me to watch another drama ... hahahaha (boring)
SEE YOU ~ 

My Assignment group at Last sem in Diploma

Farewell Dinner of DMK 


Lunch Gathering with our tutors. 

Thank You Ms Audrey and Ms Tan. 

母情节快乐 

姐姐买的花很漂亮 

从skudai 带来新加坡的花依然那么漂亮 ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment