Saturday, December 31, 2016

First post in 2017 .

1-1-2017
Happy New Year! 
Just realized I only wrote 4 posts in 2016. 2016 treat me like a shit. I lose my most important man in the life and moody all the year in 2016. However, today is the new day of new year, everything should be modified and become better. I want to improve myself become different and of course better than before. 2017 still have many challenging things waiting for me. 
-2017-
  • Semester breaks in February.
  • Last semester in my Diploma life in Kampar.
  • First traveling to overseas(so excited).
  • Diploma Graduation.
  • Continue study for  Degree in KL.


And I am going to turn 20 years old in 15 days more! 
I ain't a girl but become women. "hahahah"
Going back hometown soon before finals exam. 
And sister also going to get her posting soon. 

28 days more to chinese new year ! 
Can't wait to meet my bro at Singapore. 

Tomorrow is public holiday and so nice to be at cousin's house at Teluk intan. 
Tuesday morning only go back Kampar. 
And all of the assignment was done and left 2 more presentations on next Friday. 
These few days should starts do my revision for finals. 

Once again, Happy New Year to everyone! 
Will be back soon ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment