Friday, May 15, 2015

The week after Orientation week.

Another Friday is coming soon. 
This week I have attended Lecture class .
And we no need to attend Tutorial class for the first week. 
This week is not tired at all. 
But now I was not suited to life here.
The timetable is not fixed and we was given freedom to do our own things. 
College life is totally different with secondary school.
Everything we need to settle our self. 
So , I still need some times to readjust my life style.
A week ago, I'm very relaxing and always outing with friend after dinner. I not even try to chit chat with friend until midnight.
Few days ago , my brother sent me a message and advise me that don't go out until so late . 
Although here is safe , but I also need to rest earlier . 

I went sing K with my orientation group on this Tuesday. 
We went K box that is near my house . 
One person only need to pay Rm11.10 for 3 hours . 
This is consider quite cheap . 
After that , we went for dinner together. 

Until now , I still can understand what the lecturer teaching .
Just because accustomed to using Malay to class. 
What I need to do is do revision , ask lecturer / senior if don't understand.
Next week I'll get the topic for my role play . 
And that time must be very busy with coursework.
Now still go yumcha with friends , but after this ...... (i don't know )
Tomorrow is Saturday , I need to start do revision and finish the work that given by lecturer dy . 
Everyone is going back to their hometown and I'm just stay at the hostel. 
My hometown is too far and I only can go back during sem break. 
Seriously I miss my home , my family and my bed too ~
I got homesick also. 
But I want to be independent .

Although I can't back hometown regularly , 
but I'm thankful because there are so many people caring me. 
Sometimes , I can go teluk intan find my cousin and can go Ipoh with friends . 
haha , This Sunday I going Ipoh to buy my formal clothes with my friends . 
Because I need to wear formal on week 4 but others friend from DPR need it by next week. 

This morning I went to Westlake Garden with another friend from DBU . 
We went to jog in the early of morning.
Westlake there is really beautiful and suitable for students to go relaxing . 

went econsave shopping with her .

K box 

w/ wong loi 



golden fish ?








wong loi &zhi hui 


Yik Fee - What kind of expression ? haha

Our GF -Johnson "father"

selfie ^^




group photo :)

Dinner after sing k ! 




skype with this little boy ~ 
#IMY#

cooked by me 


yumcha with them 

Lunch with my coursemate

Play block at E cup  

add on some sausage ^^

selfie ~

I think this is not my style .

WEstlake Garden

jogging with Zi Qing 


having IOM class with them . 
Yi qing and Shi qi 


Photo taken by Shean.

this is my bear who always accompany me when I'm so lonely. haha 


I'll stop it here and it's time to rest. 
Will be continued soon. 
Good night. 







No comments:

Post a Comment