Wednesday, May 27, 2015

First presentation in my college life .

27th May 2015 , Wednesday.
Today we was very nervous and worried about our first microeconomics presentation . 
Because we don't know what the lecturer want . 
I'm sorry because this morning I really very moody . 
I don't know how to explain my feeling . 
Maybe I'm not ready yet for the presentation . 
My group member may be scared by me . 
I know we need teamwork to complete our job .
I knew they had gave full cooperation during the preparation of this presentation. 
Maybe what I want is the best .
But, it's ok . 
I'm feeling better after my friends comfort me . 
Stop thinking about the past , we have to continue work hard for the coming presentation ! 
I believe we can do it ! 

Now is third week and there was many coursework are coming soon. 
I will be very busy for the following days. 
I think the challenge of college life is how you manage your time .  
I have to balancing my time for my studies and my social life. 
For now 24 hours is not enough for me. 
Everyday i sleep at 12 am and i have to wake up on 7am .
Sometimes I sleep very late because of I can't finish all the homework. 
Weekdays i have to go college on 8.30 am because 9am i have class. 
From my hostel walk to college need 15 minutes . 

About my coursemates , I have build a good relationship with them . 
Now , we're one family. 
the following two years glad to be with them study together.
We will have more story after this . (hehe)



That's all for today. 
Thanks for reading my blog . 
Have a nice day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment