Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Teenage Life after spm .

Long time din update my blog . 
I have finished my spm exam on last week . 
Currently work at cutieland while waiting my result that will release on March . 
Hope the result won't let me dissapointed . 
Too many things to tell ~

Okay , first tell about working at cutieland . 
The job was flexible so I don't need to worry that I can't get off day to HUKM . 
And it was no tiring compare to others job . 
I have enough time to rest and do my own things . 
Who say works at boutique can't learn anything ? 
I had learnt how to iron the shirts and how to mix the shirts for customer . 
Just sometimes no customer visit the shop we'll boring . 
So , I'll working at here until April . 
After that maybe going to Taruc study . 

Today brother coming back home from singapore . 
*excited *happy 
He'll staying at Kuantan for two weeks . 
Then 26/12/14 he'll going back singapore with us ! 
Ya , my mummy and I and cousin going to singapore and celebrate Christmas too ! 
I'm looking for ours Christmas trip . 
I did not go singapore for two years d . 
I had booked hostel at Chinatown and luckily my boss allowed me to take leave . 
My sis is coming to relieve my works during that three days . 
This is because she's not going to singapore but muar . 

I have meet my primary school friends at last Wednesday . 
This is because Kar yi going to national services for two months one week. 
Thanks god that they approved my application for not going to the national services . 
I meet my primary school friends once a year , because everyone is busy with their work . 

Yesterday I went yumcha with the five sistars after finish work . 
Have much fun when chatting with them . 
Jia Wei is going to Italy for AFS programme .
Although it's just two months , but we'll miss she too . 
Time pass fast ,we'll meet again during CNY .  

Have a looks on picture taken by me :)

Badminton wif friends after exam . 

Gathering at tc . 
Selfie :D
Thankful that we can meet again . 
Girls selfie .
Take photo with the baby :) 
He's damn smart .
Yesterday mummy sent this photo to me .
Before work on the first day , photo credit to mummy . 
Feel free to makeup before work .
Yesterday night gathering at coffee gallery , star city . 
*selfie skill failed
Candid :) laugh naturally . 
Become normal ....
Say cheese :) 
Photo credit to yue sin . 
Macchiato after work . 
Live well , laugh loudly , love naturally ! 
*this pic shows that I have a small face . 

Stop here . Will be continue soon . Thanks for reading . 
Have a nice day :) 


















No comments:

Post a Comment