Wednesday, December 24, 2014

raining monsoon 241214

Today is christmas eve , it was still a raining days .
some places was flooded in my hometown .
I'm still working in boutique although it's christmas eve or christmas . (pity)
hope tmr can back earlier to pack my clothes .
two more days to go for my short vacation -----Singapore .

these two weeks I was very tired because i took one offday only .
but i still need to submit to humiliation .
because i need job .
actually she dont need so preoccupied , we're working for a same boss although there're two different shop . she is so naive .
But i dont care about it anymore , it will just spoilt my mood .
I'm just temporary work here , not work here forever .
I understand what is my job and I will do all of that , but others is not my job .
Now i only know business is war , people can do anything to earn theirs commission .
here i means some , but not all .

We can work in a good ambience ,
We can work in a good mood .
We can work together .

But if you put a long face , how your colleague feels ? how she can work well ? how she face you ?
Think before do any action .

These few days I'm really down .
My phone got problem but i where got money to spend on that ?
I need to save for everything .
I think no need but too many shirts for cny la .
waste money on clothes is not my style ....

sometimes i feels like people are ignore me , dislike me ...
i dont know why i will think like that , but Im not feeling good .
maybe I'm very sensitive and over thinking .

well, rainy day no customers .
continue watch my drama .
I'll come back soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment