Sunday, March 24, 2013

Monday (holiday )

Morning , today was Vera girl surgery day . Hope she will recover after this . <3
This Wednesday I also heading to kl .
Because of doctor have gave me an appointment to do the galium 68 pet scan ! Yeah ! I fell so happy and thankful . If I can't get for these appointments , I have to do that's scan at Singapore . It's cost rm 10000 .
Luckily people around me giving hand when I face the difficulties . Thank you so much <3
So , this Thursday going to hospital putrajaya for the pet scan . As a government students , I no need to pay for that's scan ! If not , I have to pay for rm 7000 .

After Thursday , I going to sg.besar to pray . Saturday is 觀音誕
. Thanks 二姨 and others family at sg.besar take care of me . They also give support on me .

This Sunday my family going to 清明 . But I not sure I can back on time or not . But every year I got went for 清明 。I hope I sempat to come back .

Next week is reopens school , and my next appointment with doctor Zanariah at 8/4 , I hope the appointment will be earlier . Then , I no need rush for many ways .

What I worry is , if the pet scan report is come out . If really need to do chemotherapy , I can't stay at cousin house because she will pregnant soon . So which hospital I should go for my chemotherapy ? And where should I rent house ?
It was not easy to live at kl ! Everything was expensive and not every place got transportation .

But my cousin said :" do not worried about that , see the report 1 st then only do the next step . " 
Hope the report will not let me 失望 。

Three days ago , I have two good news that's make me happy !
My 堂姐 and 表姐 going to marry . On may , my cousin from jb and sg coming to kuantan ! :-)
Happy to meet them again .

No comments:

Post a Comment