Saturday, March 16, 2013

17.3.2013 <3

Morning , it's Sunday .
Time passing so fast ,
Brother need to back SG later .
Long time dint see him ,
He changed a lot .;-)
Monday tomorrow , I need to go school lerh , because they finished their 's exam .
I think this March ' s exam was very hard .
Haizz , because I never learnt all those lesson , so I can't take my exam .
After this week , 1 week holiday again .
Sister also heading back to kuantan by this Thursday .

After have school two weeks , it's time to go kualalumpur to meet with doctor .
Now I waiting doctor hospital Putrajaya give me an appointment to do a pet scan .
But the nurse there said don't know when can until me .
She just said waiting her calls at home .
It's maybe 1 month , 2 month or ?
So , my cousin suggests me go to SG do that scan .
Because this type of scan is a new technology that just release by last year .
So , Malaysia only putrajaya there have this type of machine .
If really want go SG do that scan , it's cost 4000 sg dollar ! ( rm 10,000 )
It's so expensive !!!

I hope hospital putrajaya can give an appointment as fast as .
Not doctor said my case are not emergency and still can wait .
Is it need wait until my disease becoming more serious than only arrange appointments for me ? !
My cousin all said : " aiyoh , government hospital is like that de lah ." :-/

Anyway ,if they still not giving me an appointment , my mother mind send me to SG to do the scan although is was expensive .

Luckily my cousin give a hand to me when my mother and I at kl .
And fetch us go hospital .
Really thanks to shun keow sis for anything .
And also my cousin , tee hong brother .
Because sis need go to work , so brother accompanied me go hukm meet the doctor there . When doctor ask us go to Putrajaya hospital do a scan .
He also fetch us go there although he don't know how to go .
GPS is our friend on road .

I will always remember what you all have done for me .<3

Few days ago , shunkeow sis have called me , she said she will try to ask doctors in UM writes a report to us for going SG to do the scan .
Besides , she sais that start from now , can't waste money for others thing .
Save money to do my chemotherapy .
Because the chemotherapy need 2 years .
Although I was a student , I also need pay for some chemical medicine that's not subsidize by government .
It cost 10000 ++  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment