Friday, September 16, 2011

ALONE AGAIN ~@~

Tomorrow have to alone again at house ~
no la , i also have my father and mother teman me at house ....
but , so BORING !!
Tomorrow morning , my bro will back kampar ~
So FAST !!!!!@~@
This time he back here and maybe he will back home again on next year de chinese new year ~
Cause of his college dint have so many holiday geh ..
Not Same like my sis , her holiday is follow with the school holiday geh .....
My bro just can back home during his semester holiday ~
So SAD @~@
After he back Kampar , me alone again ~
I have to wait until december  then my sis come back and chat with me !!!
So long @~@
I hope my bro stay here , cause he have help me in my revision ~ (mayb he also dun know )

When i was doing my revision , when i saw the computer , then i might to play computer ~~~~
During my bro was here , he always play computer games ....(can said he bah zhan my computer )
I always think why he dont want let me play , he always play the computer games ~
But , i think this is good for me ~!!!! hehe ^^
When i can't play the computer , then i will goes do my revision when feel boring ~~~ hehe
This time he went back here really had help me in my revision ~
I hope before exam , during preparing my exam , he was here and help me to play the computer ~






i know that is impossible ~ haha ^^ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment