Friday, July 31, 2015

Two more weeks to go - final exam

It's weekend of week 12 . 
Two more weeks to final exam . 
Then we will end our first semester and that's time for holidays ~ 
It's seems like yesterday is the first day of school. We have finished all of our coursework and now we waiting to see our coursework marks . 

Our final exam will be held on 20/8 and the first paper is English language. Damn stress and nervous because I scared that I have not enough time to study everything... 
Few days ago I just started my revision . Everyday after class go library. I think that  is suitable for me to study , because I will feel sleepy if I study at hostel . 
Now I studying accounting because I still blur in this subject . I no basis for acc so it maybe a bit hard for me to understand. 
But it's okay , I believe in what I did will help me to get the result I want . 

I don't set up a high target for myself because I don't want to make myself  down after my result doesn't reach my target . At least I do my best and others depends on luck . 

Third months in Kampar . 
My living expenses was over limit . 
This months I have to control myself and reducing the cost on food and beverage and also for entertainment . Seriously I gain weight in this three months . And I have no time to go work out . 
After back hometown on September must diet dy. 

MK family dinner before raya holidays 
Meet up with sistarssss 
We'll see very soon 

Raya holidays cousin has visited my house . 

We went to sg lembing .
My breakfast . 

What kind of pose is that ? Haha 

Sister :) 
Selfie in the car with this little girl. 

Before I back to kampar ~ 
Took photo with mummy:) 
MPU presentation done ! 
I like this photo very much:) 
Mini steamboat by face cafe 

Happy belated birthday to Terry ! 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment