Thursday, July 3, 2014

040714 life in essay .

Everytime when teacher ask me to write an essay or during exam , 
I can't have any idea with the essay . 
Everytime I wrote incident that happened in my life in my essay . 
I missed the past , I am looking toward my future .
I just can continue my life with doing that . 
And I am not sure how much the marks teacher will give me , 
But at least I did my best . 

Counting down to four months . 
I realized that we always love to finish the work in the last minutes .
Is that we have not enough work out ? 
But I think that was lazy . Haha ....
My study group going to start again after stopped for a month . 
We study hard and going to work smart after this . 
We need some things to motivate us . 
Everyone has their own target . 
Example , one of my friends will go travel to Japan with her sis if she get straight A in SPM . 
One of my friends will get a new phone from her parents if she get straight A too . 
For me , I just wish my result can apply the scholarship to continue my studies . 
But that's not enough to motivate me :( 
Hmm.... 
I must think other way ....

How long I never go out yumcha with friends ? 
How long I never go shopping with friends and family ? 
I forgot about this all entertainment :/ 
Whatever , after this still have many chances what ..... 
Haha ... 

TGIF . 


No comments:

Post a Comment