Monday, April 8, 2013

Good news .

Today morning 8am went to ate breakfast . We reached hospital putrajaya at 9.15 am .we finished our register at 9.50 am .we have a long wait at there . After 4 hours , until our turn dy . !
Doctor tell me about the report .
She said the bad thing only in my left neck . She suggests me to do surgery to remove it . But , I must find a doctor that's more experts in these case . So , I refer back to hukm . Tomorrow ,I'm going to meet doctor in hukm .
See what doctor ' advice .

About this surgery , if they can't remove all , still got a little bit , I must do radioactive to remove it . After the surgery , I must check up on time in the future .

What I think now is , now I'm still a government students , but after form 5 , if I go study college , I have to pay for the scan . And the scan cost expansive !
Mother said if I go study at form 6 , I still a government students .
Omg , please ! I don't want to take long time in my studies ....

1 comment:

  1. I just wanna let u know that there's someone out there who's concern about your well being and is really glad to know someone like you who is so brave and smiling. I'll be following you and trust me , have faith alright? I i know you're going to be fine so keep updating and I'll be reading n support you throughout this journey , providing you the moral support^^

    Michael Deaun
    Singapore
    Michaelaun@yahoo.com
    +65 81865616 ☆

    ReplyDelete