Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Dragon Year ! /.\

Today is second days of cny .
Just now have ate steamboat with family and cousin T_T
Yesterday I went Genting with my family .
In the early morning , after prepared ,we went there ~
We arrived around 9.30a.m
Me , sister and brother have watched two movie >.
That is The Great Magician & Ah Beng !
Both of these movie are nice !

Then , we also have went shopping and ate ...
three of us have bought a wallet for father ~
I bought a mobile case for myself ! ^^

Around 6.30p.m , we ready to back kuantan *_*
So many people went to genting yesterday !
While it is chinese new year , but still have many malay people went there and celebrated ~
I sesak nafas when too many people rampas my oxygen .... haha ^^ Xd
My cousin sister also bring her two children went there ~

During cny  , i still have many homework need to do ~
Want go anywhere also boring ....
This Thursday want go kar yi 's house bai nian ~
hehe ^^ so happy , cause many of my friends have balik kampung ....

Lastly wish everyone happy chinese new year !
Huat arh !!!! 
Gong Xi Fa Cai

No comments:

Post a Comment