Wednesday, September 15, 2010







Yesterday , my cousiin baby came to my house ......... He is very naughty but he is very cute n understand wat i said ................Now ..... he noe how to walked already , but he not yet talk ..... He always dont want drink milk , i also dont know wat can i do and let him drink the milk ......He is very very garang .... He beat my face and tarik my hair ........so pain !!!!!!!!!He will atsy at my house about 3 days 3 night!!!!!i think i want to pengsan already .........First day --- tired ; Second day ---pening ; Third day --- pengsan !!!!!! Last night very teruk ..... He cried n cried .....dont want sleep n drink milk ..... My mother was the mangsa ..cause he beat my mother 's faces n tarik her hairs ..... After tat , i call to his mother n tell her ..... About 1 am ......... He sleep already .................






His Name is CHUA SHENG JIA !!!!!!!



I LOVES U BUT PLEASE DONT NAUGHTY



LATER I WILL PENGSAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment